Dynetics is seeking a qualified individual to serve as a small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) Operator on various Government Contracts and Part 107 Commercial Operations. Dynetics sUAS Operators perform as remote pilots for both fixed wing and multirotor platforms. They serve as a subject matter experts on projects and programs that involve sUAS flying or other related activities. Flight operations are conducted in outdoor field environments in various types of airspace and ground space. Operators will be expected to work closely with individuals of widely disparate backgrounds, including engineering, science, military operations, aviation and maintenance. Tasks include developing test plans, modifying aircraft, creating custom flight profiles, and providing technical solutions.
Operators should have experience with troubleshooting, sUAS build-up and modification, basic sUAS maintenance procedures, and have a thorough knowledge of:
- Commercially available autopilots and flight planning GCS software
- Closed and open loop UAS control
- Common RC/Hobby aircraft components and controllers
- FAA Part 107 Regulations and Waiver/Authorization Process
- Government contract flight operations and regulations