UAS Avionics Technician
Sigmatech is currently seeking an Avionics Technician in Huntsville, AL. In your role as an Avionics Technician, you will support the UAS Section at FMA. Using your logistical, electrical, mechanical, and technical experience, you will perform aircraft system repairs and document work performed. As a member of a production maintenance shop you will assist in meeting all work load requirements & goals with a hands on approach. Your position will report to the Section Lead and is one part of a multi team effort to support different requirements for the UAS Section.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Repairs, testing, and troubleshooting of UAS LRU's & components
- Composite fabrication and repair
- Performs modifications following Modification Work Order documents & technical manuals
- Assists in the management and tracking of consumable & shop stock parts
- Inventory of supplies, equipment, & tools
- Installs upgrades, removes, packages, & ships equipment
- Packaging of system components per relevant documents & technical manuals
- Operational tests of equipment per established technical manuals
- Performs maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Maintains automated supply system for accounting for supplies and equipment.
- Tagging of items & equipment per Army & company standards.
- Utilizes work orders to track work performed
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least 2 year's related technical experience
- Must have Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working with established processes and procedures, training, assigning and checking work for other technicians
- Ability to plan, organize and re-prioritize work to meet changing deadlines
Sigmatech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)Aviation Maintenance Experience
- COLTS Database experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)