- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the last 5 years’ (Documented in Flight records/addressed on resume) on Shadow RQ-7B UAS.
- Must have at least 200 hours on the Shadow 200 V2 UAS, 20 hours of which, must be as an Aircraft Commander (AC).
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and team building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the U.S. Army Aviation or other Government contracting agencies.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs; stand for an extended period of time up to at least 50 minutes and walk at least 100 meters across uneven or unpaved surfaces.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Rotational shift work is required; typically 24/5 coverage, with rotations based on work section requirements.
- Current active US Secret Clearance.
- Prior TRADOC experience; Instructor/Operator hours in training environment preferred; multi-platform quals preferred.
- Prior deployment and operation of the platform applying to instruct.
- Familiarity with ISO- certified Quality Management System.
- Instructor/Operator (IO) designation, earned at either Ft Huachuca or certified by Army Aviation’s Directorate of Evaluation and Standardization (DES).
High School Graduate, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or work/military experience.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
- System qualification in RQ7B Shadow 200 fV2 or later.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a flight physical per AR 95-20.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete all evaluations to include TRADOC instructor evaluations per 2/13th Aviation Regiment SOPs, and oral academic evaluations, no-notice evaluations, DES, PFEs, and SFE per AR 95-20.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance if required.
- Travel up to 10% required.
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.