UAS Logistics Manager
Huntington Ingalls Industries •
Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Logistics Manager to provide full-time support for the U.S. Army, Program Management Office, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PM UAS) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide a cohesive approach to logistics support requirements for PM UAS by managing and coordinating projects related to supply management, maintenance planning, and maintenance management.
- Support UAS Field Units with the conduct of physical asset inventories.
- Support functional elements with supply, maintenance, procurement, provisioning, and transportability efforts for PM UAS.
- Represent PM UAS at meetings, conferences, and technical events.
- Participate in Professional Development opportunities to maintain knowledge base, skills, and abilities to meet or exceed relevant advances in manufacturing, repair, and overhaul capabilities.
- Review and evaluate contractual statements of work and perform proposal analysis.
- 7 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field or High School Diploma or equivalent and 11 years relevant experience.
- Experienced with Department of Defense (DoD) Supply Logistics principles.
- Experienced with the UAS Catalog Ordering Logistic Tracking System (COLTS).Experience with the twelve Integrated Product Support elements and Acquisition Live-Cycle process.
- Experience with requirements and processes related to the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan.
- Experience in coordinating and supervising supply inventory improvement projects.
- Ability to provide both onsite (Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama) and telework support as required by customer.
- Support travel requirements up to 20%.
- Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelors or greater in Engineering, Logistics, Acquisitions, Business or Management
- 10 years or more of DoD UAS experience
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Office, industrial, and field environment. Lifting and moving of materials not to exceed the guidelines set for a one-person lift.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)