UAS Operations Coordinator (Temporarily Remote)
Skye Link •
Skye Link is seeking an Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operations Coordinator to assist with day to day operations to ensure, compliance, safety, and quality on all drone service projects. This role is best suited for an individual with a passion for drone technology who is detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This role may begin as a part-time role with the opportunity to develop into a fulltime position for the right individual. Compensation varies dependent on candidate experience level.
- Manages flight operations by communicating with pilots & contractors to relay mission details, review flight planning, coordinate airspace authorizations, ensure timely data upload, data quality checks
- Coordinates with customers to determine, document and validate project requirements, goals and objectives.
- Handles remote pilot onboarding & verifying pilot certification and insurance
- Handles report creation/QA and delivery of data/imagery to clients
- Holds current part 107 certificate with own equipment and ability to fly jobs locally when required
- Assists with developing and standardizing UAS flight procedures, training, and safety initiatives for test activity and associated personnel
- Understanding of photography & videography concepts
- Familiarity with data concepts including Photogrammetry, GIS, BIM, CAD
- Business development efforts: conduct prospecting for new enterprise, managed service client leads
- Support company marketing efforts: ie: assist with content curation, creation, and social media management (scheduling Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn posts) and other general marketing tasks
- Handles confidential information; and becomes a trusted member of the team.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience in energy, roofing, infrastructure, and/or construction industry
- Holds private pilot license
- Hands on thermography, photogrammetry, GIS, and/or BIM analysis experience a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)