- Responsible for the acquisition, fabrication, modification, programming, and maintenance of multi-rotor and fixed-wing COTS UAS platforms for training and test events.
- Launches and recovers the air vehicle, performs pre-flight, in flight, and post flight checks.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
- Assist with vulnerability site assessments to inform analyst team about possible use of UAS.
- Coordinate with national and international intelligence agencies to develop data sharing capability, trend analysis and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and act as safety officer for flight operations during training and test events.
- Provide comprehensive technical red-team analysis.
- Perform all functional duties independently
- Work and live in a small team environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.