- Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in North Carolina or ability to gain licensure within 3 months. SC PLS also preferred.
- Must be a licensed Part 107 Drone Pilot
- 4+ years of UAV LiDAR drone experience and land development survey experience required
- DOT and route survey experience considered a plus
- Progressive experience in surveying management, specifically supporting land development and & UAV survey projects
- Land surveying experience and experience using conventional survey equipment preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center preferred
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- Strong self-motivational and organizational skills with the ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of office and field personnel.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Google Earth a plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying, planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental, subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering inspection.
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings. For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design Firms, ESP received a 2022 ranking of 43.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan