UAV/UAS Ground Flight Instructor
Aquiline Drones •
UAV/UAS Ground/Flight Instructor reports to the Director of Training.
- Instructs UAS/UAV pilots undergoing initial training in accordance with company procedures and the applicable FARs.
- Conducts UAS/UAV pilot initial training in accordance with company procedures as directed by the Director of Training.
- As directed, assists in the development of various pilot training programs. Checks the currency of training materials used in various flight training courses.
- Completes appropriate UAS/UAV pilot training documentation in a timely manner and directs to the appropriate filing source.
- Communicates issues of concern, or of exceptional achievement, regarding UAS/UAV pilot trainees performance to the Director of Training in a timely manner.
- Must maintain proficiency in the responsibilities of a UAS/UAV Remote Pilot, UAS/UAV operation, applicable FARs, SAFOs, etc...
- Take action, as deemed necessary, to resolve any problems or situations, that may arise during flight training, that may compromise safety, compliance, or efficiency.
- Evaluate and recommend, to the Director of Training, any changes to training materials, course objectives, or procedures to ensure continued currency and compliance
- Must hold a UAS Remote Pilot Certificate issued under 14 CFR Part 107.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial drone operations.
- Experience with precision agriculture and/ or crop spraying a plus
- Experience in Pix4D, LiDAR, and ground based survey a must.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Hartford, CT 06103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)