Evolving Resources Inc. •
Requires a motivated, detail-oriented Instructor to support training and certify students as Small Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Operators in a DoD environment.
Primary function is instruction, with secondary functions to include assisting staff with collateral duties in order to maintain a quality training program and provide training support services to a varied audience tasked with employing or managing UAV / UAS assets.
- Graduate of any Group 1 UAS initial qualification training course (Raven, DDL, PUMA AE, WASP III or WASP IV).
- Graduate of a formal instructor course.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in instruction and certification.
- Must have operation experience as a Small UAS Operator and have led field instruction operations.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook applications.
- Possess a valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Experience in curriculum development desired.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to obtain FAA Class II physical certification.
- Military Background Preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
- Current Secret Clearance preferred.
ERI offers a competitive salary with benefits package and 401K Plan. ERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)