CHI Aviation •
Location: Howell, MI
Reports to: Training Manager
CHI Aviation is seeking an experienced Training Instructor to join the team. The successful candidate is responsible to instruct and write courseware for company maintenance and operations personnel. Manage and prepare Company Training Manuals, Required Inspection Item requirements, classroom and Computer Based Training, and training schedules.
- Instruct Company indoctrination courses and Company manual instruction.
- Instruct Aircraft Systems, Powerplant, hydraulics, fuel and all systems.
- Researches and identifies areas in which training is required and beneficial.
- Evaluates and modifies existing training programs.
- Write and prepare courseware for new and existing course updates.
- Maintain and track Computer Based training for on-line courses.
- Organize and prepare training schedules and assign training.
- Maintain training requirements for company contract agencies.
- Occasional travel to locations for on-site instruction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Certification.
- Maintenance Training experience, minimum 3 years preferred.
- Mechanical and Electrical aviation experience.
- Familiar with FAA CFR Part 135 or 121 requirements.
- Ability to instruct electrical and mechanical subjects with a good working knowledge of related schematics, maintenance, and repair manuals.
- Rotorcraft systems experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and highly proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Pro.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, work in a dynamic environment, and work independently.
- A minimum of one year LMS & CBT Software experience
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)