- High School Diploma or equivalent
have completed technical or military aircraft avionics, electrician, or
armament electrician maintenance course or have an FCC GROL
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of aircraft weapons, weapon systems, and component parts.
- Must have 5 years
direct experience in avionics maintenance and flight line
troubleshooting to include post maintenance operational checks
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal
Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC
the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms
its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and
applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to
protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native
Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment
opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of
age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity,
marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by
For more information, or to apply now,
you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us
as we only accept applications through our website.