Employee will work under the supervision of qualified technicians and assist them with their duties. This may include fabrication of wire harnesses, removal of wiring and equipment from aircraft, documenting part numbers and serial numbers of equipment, troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems, cleaning aircraft after installations and repairs and keeping work areas clean and organized. Training will be on the job, continuous and based on prior experience. This job will be ideal for someone who has past experience working in aviation. You must be able to crawl in and out of aircraft and at times work in tight spaces. You must have knowledge of basic hand tools.
You can view our website for more information on what we do and the types of aircraft we work on: www.aerialavionics.com
Wages will depend on whether the applicant holds an Airframe/Powerplant license and level of experience.
- Document aircraft maintenance for record keeping in accordance with company policy and applicable laws and statutes.
- Fabricate, solder, route and install wiring assemblies and electrical components.
- Assemble, install, modify, troubleshoot and repair avionics components and electrical systems.
- Assisting with hangar maintenance
- Remove existing avionics equipment and systems.
- Perform final system setup and calibration of newly installed equipment using manufacturer data and standard avionics test equipment.
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (weekends off). We are open from 8AM to 4:30PM.
Wage: $22-$38 per hour
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K, Health Insurance
Location: At Monterey Regional Airport; Aerial Avionics 1600 Airport Rd. Hangar B Monterey, CA 93940
Contact: Phone: 831-324-8305
Thank you for your interest! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this position.