NexGen Flight Solutions is seeking a certificated A&P mechanic with avionics experience
NexGen represents the next evolution in aircraft management and offers potential candidates to be part of a new paradigm in aircraft management and to grow with one of the most cutting-edge management companies that is growing its business from the ground.
Perform avionics maintenance, repairs, line troubleshooting, and inspections on aircraft for the NGFS part 135 air charter operation and part 91Aircraft Operations.
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Know all of the maintenance procedures, the use of the forms, tags and completing the required paperwork as outlined in NGFS General Maintenance Manual.
- Perform avionics maintenance/inspections to aircraft.
- Conduct all work in an airworthy condition by performing your work to a professional standard.
- Make sure your tasks are documented for work perform or progressive signoffs at stopping points or completed.
- Clean up your work areas at completion of task as well as at end of shift daily, to include tooling return and cords / hoses coiled and stowed.
- Stop all unsafe action when witnessed.
Required Education and Experience:
- FCC License. Avionics Training School preferred. A & P certificate required
- Corporate Business Jets.
- Strong Avionics background
- Associate Degree or higher degree in aviation or similar field of study.
- Five years’ installation and troubleshooting experience.
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Work Authorization/ Security Clearance: In accordance
with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of
Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local
governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified
persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other
protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday or as needed
- Overtime as necessary
- Corporate Jet: 5 years (Preferred)