Cabinet Maker - Savannah, GA - 128356
Global Technical Services •
Our client in Savannah, GA is seeking a Level 1 Cabinet Maker to be apart of their team. If you meet the qualifications and experience, then don't hesitate to apply today!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking.
* Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
* Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
* Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
* Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected. Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma/GED.
* Wood working, wood finishing or auto body & painting experience in a technical environment or completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred and/or completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds
* Ability to work any shift
* Must be computer literate.
Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: