- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess a Valid A&P License
- Knowledge and Understanding of the English Language
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 1 year of previous line maintenance experience on A321NEO required.
- Military Experience preferred, not required
- Experience and/or training on at least 2 aircraft types - A319, A320, A321, and/or B737, B767, B777 & E190 aircraft preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a E-verify, FAA records check, and FAA license verification
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must possess the ability to:
- Lie down
- Climb stairs, scaffolds or ladders
- Frequently lift, pull, and hold objects weighing more than 70 pounds
- Noise and vibration are common when engines are on, so ear protection is necessary.
Turbine Washers usually work outdoors, in numerous types of weather. Often work under time pressure to maintain flight schedules to keep from inconveniencing customers. At the same time, turbine washers have a tremendous responsibility to maintain safety standards.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of an employee in this position. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.