Here at Mountain Aviation, nestled in beautiful Colorado, we strive to provide our owners and customers customized and unique air transportation experiences through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Did we mention, we are in the amazing and beautiful State of Colorado? With the Rocky Mountains just steps away, we offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and professional growth for our employees.
Maintain Mountain Aviation facilities, grounds, aircraft and line equipment. Performs daily tasks associated with preparing, launching, receiving and closing out aircraft flights and providing VIP customer service to Mountain Aviation team members and clients.
- Perform daily tasks:
- Opening and Closing duties for Mountain Aviation Facilities
- Fueling of aircraft
- Ground handling of aircraft
- Assist and greet passengers with baggage, coats and ramp access
- Assist flight crew in preparing aircraft for flight including stocking interior supplies
- Maintenance, repair and cleanliness of hangar, grounds and facility
- Reporting to lead line service on supply inventory and material requests
- Ensure safe operating environment for team members and customers
Additional Duties Include:
- Maintaining aircraft appearance and presentation inside and out
- Maintaining and repairing ground support equipment
- Provide snow removal prior to employee or guest arrival when appropriate.
- Other duties as required or specified by Lead Lines Service Tech or Production Manager.
- Complete work orders and paperwork for proper invoicing
- Assist Mechanics with hangar duties as directed