(FRS014) F-15 Aircraft Technician (APG)
Alsalam Aerospace Industries •
Summary of Position:
The purpose of this position is to service, adjust, remove and make initial technical order modifications to F-15 aircraft. You shall also be able to accomplish overhaul, make minor repairs and perform periodic, intermediate and major inspections.
- Troubleshoot aircraft hydraulic and pneumatic systems controlling and/or operating such mechanical aids as control surface boosters, landing gear, tail skids, brakes, nose wheel steering, anti skid flaps and other hydraulically actuated components.
- Diagnose and correct malfunctions of major aircraft systems on the F-15 Aircraft. From worksheet listings, TCTOs and noticeable defects found during examinations make necessary adjustments, replacements and modifications of the defective systems.
- Check wheels, tires and tubes for wear, cuts, pits, cracks and corrosion.
- Connect hydraulic test stands to aircraft as required and operate at the recommended flow and pressure for the system being tested.
- Complete operation and functional tests of the entire hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems, their hydraulically controlled/operated mechanisms and their emergency operated systems.
- Remove, re-install and rig landing gear struts and components.
- Check operation of landing gear, running the required number cycles as specified in TOs.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions during testing and undertake corrective action such as adjusting valves to proper settings; using high pressure air compressors to service struts & accumulators and adjust or replace parts as necessary to insure proper operation of all hydraulic systems within specified tolerances as given in TOs.
- Functionally inspect all wheel well and hydraulic systems to determine serviceability, the extent of repair required to return items to serviceability in accordance with engineering requirements and technical data.
Work experience: Minimum 5 years in a similar aviation role.
Note: US Candidates ONLY due to specific requirements. NO other nationality will be accepted for this position.
The successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain Saudi Arabia Security clearance.
Job Ident #:
(FRS014) F-15 Aircraft Technician APG