PAE is seeking an experienced technical inspector to inspect Army aviation components
Army Background Preferred
This is a direct hire, not a contract position which includes full benefits
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
$1,500 completion Bonus (contingent on 12 consecutive months of employment)
Occupational Summary-Technical Inspector Implements quality control programs to ensure compliance with contract specifications, for example Modification Work Orders (MWO), Technical Bulletins (TB’s), Retrofit Service Notice (RSN), Statement of Work (SOW), and/or Depot Level Repairs.
- Inspects and verifies proper completion, established standards, and documentation IAW U.S. Army procedures.
- Performs audits and inspections of work centers and ongoing maintenance actions, procedures, and equipment and facilities.
- Reviews maintenance source documents (MWO's/TB’s/RSN’s/SOW's/Depot Maintenance Work Requirements DMWR), aircraft inspection records, notes recurring discrepancies or trends.
- Monitors the material deficiency and technical order improvement programs (AMAM’S/ASAM's/ SOF's/DD Form 2028's).
- Reviews engineering investigation request.
- Initiates, reviews and submits quality deficiency reports, technical deficiency reports, and hazardous material reports, ensuring that they are accurate, clear, concise, and comprehensive.
- Assists in putting together estimate/proposals for Special projects, i.e. SRA Program.
- Reviews Workbook package prior to submitting them for signature by QAR’s.
- Maintains record files on all completed Maintenance Final packages for the entire Site and Road Teams.
- Prepares/Publishes Workbooks for MWO, TB, RSN, SOW and SRA applications.
- Submits the DD Form 2026 for AOAP Program. (When Required).
- Maintains aircraft weight and balance records, utilizing AWBS.
- Be familiar with aircraft Automated Log Book program "ULLS-A".
- Maintains aircraft Logbook, Historical Record, and Weight and Balance record per aircraft.
- Submits the DA Form 2410.
- Submits Reports of QDR’s and Controlled Exchange on a scheduled basis.
- Reviews received ECOD’s for accuracy prior to submitting for Maintenance Engineering Call ( MEC).