A&P Line Mechanic- 767 Cargo Maintenance (5+ YRS EXP) - Erlanger, KY - CVG AIRPORT 20603
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
A&P Line Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with line maintenance experience on heavy commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Line Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of A&P experience on B767, B757 or B737 aircraft.
- Must have partaken in and possess copy of B767 or A320 Gen Fam.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)