A&P Mechanic (2+ YRS EXP) - Waterford, Michigan 22029
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with aircraft maintenance experience on commercial and regional aircraft for an opportunity in Waterford, Michigan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial and regional aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of aircraft maintenance experience.
- CRJ, B727, or ATR exp preferred (esp CRJ)
- Airframe license required. A&P preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)