A&P Mechanic (Hawker Experience Needed!)
Aviation Search Group •
Aviation Search Group has partnered with an established and growing service center in the greater Denver area that specializes in Learjet, Hawker, and Citation aircraft maintenance. Now seeking a permanent, full-time A&P Mechanic to join their team! If you have corporate jet maintenance experience and are seeking a career opportunity that offers competitive pay, above average benefits and a great quality of life you will want to explore this opportunity!
- Perform maintenance and inspection on Airframes and Powerplants.
- Perform sheet metal repairs or modifications for damage found during inspections, service bulletins or airworthiness directives.
- Must be able to read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures.
- Must be able to research and order parts.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks within allotted time and communicate with Lead Technicians.
- Ensuring that the repair and installations of all articles and components within their jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the Quality Assurance Department, when applicable inspects the work.
- The proper handling of all parts while in repair process through the shop and when work is completed.
- Ensures that the maintenance of the shop premises is kept in a clean and orderly manner.
- Other jobs and duties may be assigned at the discretion of the company.
- A&P License
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on corporate jet aircraft
- Experience working on Learjet and Hawker aircraft is strongly preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)