A&P Mechanic - ERJ 145 & 175 Regional Jets
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
A&P Mechanic performing routine and non-routine maintenance on Embraer ERJ 145 and ERJ 175 regional jets.
- All work performed is hangar maintenance.
- 4/10 Weekly schedule with 3 days off every week.
- Guaranteed 40 hour work week.
- $300. Travel Pay
- Must have a valid Airframe and Powerplant license
- Must have your own tools
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED Recipient
- Must have 5 years minimum experience working as an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Must be able to accomplish all repairs and/or modifications with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be able to work on any day, and on any shift.
- Must have own tools.
- Experience in an MRO environment, strongly preferred.
$300.00 Travel Pay
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)