A&P Mechanic - Great OT, Above average pay rate, Salina, Kansas
VP Aviation Tech Services, Inc. •
VP Aviation is seeking A&P Mechanics for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting. Salina, Kansas offers a higher than average pay rate, option for OT, affordable cost of living!
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- A&P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
Please Apply to Receive-Salary Details
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)