A&P Mechanic - Helicopter
PAC International - Paradigm Aerospace Corp •
NOW HIRING: The following job description includes major responsibilities as set forth for the position of A&P Mechanic – Maintenance. This description is not intended or expected to cover all details or tasks that may be involved with this position. Rather, it is provided as a general guideline to define the minimum requirements of the job.
Perform primary duties and responsibilities required on customer aircraft.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Airframe and Power plant license required
- Complete understanding of maintenance procedures and requirements
- Evaluate and correct discrepancies
- Perform inspections in accordance with applicable maintenance manuals.
- Perform component overhauls and repairs
- Knowledge of sheet metal techniques
- Knowledge of avionics techniques
Bell 206A,B, L and 222,230,430,412, 407, 427,212 helicopters
Airbus BK117, EC135, EC145, EC130, Agusta A109, A119, AW139
Excellent benefit package available. EOE
- 5-10 years experience
- Supervisor experience a plus
- Lead experience a plus
Job Ident #: