A&P Mechanic - Tucson, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
• Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
• Assist in providing time estimates
• Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
• Perform other duties as assigned
Must have Corporate and/or Bombardier aircraft experience
Must have minimum 2 yrs experience
Must have airframe License or airframe and powerplant License with either A or A&P
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.