A&P Mechanic Fixed Wing - SBA 103 Dallas, TX
SevenBar Aviation LLC •
Services and repairs aircraft, propellers, engines, and related systems to ensure airworthiness.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knows and follows maintenance procedures found in instructional manuals, FAA regulations and ATA code.
- Performs maintenance and repair procedures on airframe, propeller, engine and component systems.
- Completes aircraft structural, electrical, hydraulic, fuel and instrument system check ups and repairs.
- Troubleshoots all aircraft systems by using technical and maintenance manuals.
- Completes FAA required log book entries and any other forms and reports related to FAR 135 operations.
- Orders parts using manufacturer’s parts manuals. Interacts with FAA personnel during inspections and investigations.
- Accesses and implements computer based maintenance manual systems and aircraft tracking programs.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Ability to read write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- May be required to work shifts, holidays and long hours inside hangars and outside in all weather conditions. Accepts on call status 24 hours per day. Attends maintenance schools and achieves grade average above 85%. Works independently.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)