- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Corporate Jet and/or Business Jet maintenance environment, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault FalconJet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc...
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space.
- Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
- FAA Inspection Authorization.
- Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a plus.
- Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on Lear Jet, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. aircraft is a plus.
- Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description.
- Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to email@example.com 251-260-8102
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled!
We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical,
Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!