A&P Mechanic/ Hoist Operator
Brim Aviation •
Full time helicopter mechanic and hoist operator position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting regular and methodical inspections on helicopters.
- Identifying potential problems, performing diagnosis procedures to determine the causes, and troubleshooting the problems.
- Performing the necessary repairs to correct diagnosed problems in a timely manner.
- Conducting scheduled maintenance and unscheduled maintenance.
- Using the appropriate instruments, tools, and software programs to measure performance and make repairs.
- Troubleshooting any issues brought to light by the helicopter pilots.
- Keeping detailed maintenance logs and reports.
- 2-5 years experience as an A&P Mechanic
- Willing to go through our training program to become a hoist operator
- A&P with IA preferred.
- Augusta 109 experience preferred
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)