Epps Aviation •
- This position is responsible for effectively troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and servicing all systems on corporate and privately owned general aviation aircraft without constant direct supervision.
- Complete all checklists, forms, and reports as required in accordance with company, government, and FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility's manuals.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
Standard workday is Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Overtime and travel occurs occasionally. Initial salary based upon experience and demonstrated knowledge level. Great family-owned business offering health insurance coverage, company match on a 401(k) and profit sharing. Epps Aviation is located on DeKalb-Peachtree Airport just north of Atlanta, GA.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with General Aviation/Corporate aircraft is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong systems knowledge for troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate must have their own tools.
- Has a willingness to learn.
- A&P License required.
- Understanding of aircraft component repair.
- Sheetmetal fabrication experience is a big plus.
- EEO/Drug Free Workplace
- Must have the ability to sit, walk, climb, and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to work in small spaces, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet, and noise of an airport. Most maintenance is performed in a hangar but there will be times when the work needed will be performed on the ramp.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)