We are seeking mechanics who can demonstrate the values of our company and one Ohana: kindness, teamwork and a family attitude. Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Maintenance performs maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting, and modifications on company aircraft; PC-12/C208.
- Be familiar with the companies policies and procedures contained in the GOM and AAIP and submits changes as appropriate to eliminate conflicts and/or enhance operational effectiveness.
- Comply with 14 CFR (as applicable), manufacturer’s specifications, company policies and procedures, as well as other methods accepted by the FAA, when performing maintenance, repairs, and modifications to company aircraft by reading and interpreting technical manuals, drawings and blueprints to perform the required maintenance tasks.
- Performs troubleshooting, inspection and diagnoses of maintenance issues involving aircraft structures, systems and engines.
- Removes and/or disassembles defective parts; assembles and installs replacement parts, components and subassemblies on Cessna Caravan 208B/EX and PC12-47 aircraft, in venues in Hawaii and Imperial Ca.
- Update aircraft fleet status information for company aircraft as directed.
- Assist with completion of shift turnover reports.
- Participate in shift meetings and briefings as required.Conduct on-the-job training as assigned by the DOM or designee.
- Attend training whenever assigned at home base or away from assigned station.
- Properly execute necessary maintenance records and paperwork as required by FAA and company regulations.
- Maintain the maintenance work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures specified in by the equipment manufacturers and company policy and procedures.
- Perform aircraft run-ups and taxis.
- Perform road trips to repair aircraft at other stations.
- Completes required entries into the aircraft maintenance and engineering tracking system (CESCOM/CAMP).
- Respond to gate calls regarding mechanical discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned by the DOM or designee.
Compensation and Benefits:
Pay dependent on experience.We are able to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package with some options to add eligible dependents. Benefits include;Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Plans, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Away From Work, Paid Holidays, Travel Privileges on both Mokulele Airlines as well as most domestic airlines, Employee Assistance Program, Short Term Disability, and so much more! Annual pay increases.