HSGI, Inc. •
- Communicate as required. to receive and understand work assignments. Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner. Assist as needed with shift turnovers.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.) .
- Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
- Provide training to less experienced technicians. .
- Protect customer property (PTP).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 2 years of aviation maintenance experience or 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 2 years of experience working on mid/large size aircraft required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)