Guardian Flight, dba Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG), is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The Helicopter A&P Technician will provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of AS350 and EC130 series helicopters to include maintaining the base aircraft, planning scheduled aircraft maintenance, managing base inventory, maintaining the base library and company owned ground support equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below;
- A $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holiday)
- $40 monthly cell phone allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance 1x annual salary
- Company paid Travel Insurance $350,000
- Company paid off duty housing if commuting
- $3,000 relocation assistance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance, Legal Services and much more!