A&P Turbo Prop Mechanics in CO
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified maintainers with FAA A&P certification and minimum 3 years experience on turbo prop: TBM, King Air, PC12 and PT6 Engine.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
- Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or overhaul aircraft and related systems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail.
- Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license.
- Must have 3+ years of recent maintenance experience on TBM, King Air, PC12 or PT6 engine
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired.
- Ability to crawl in and out of tight spaces.
- Comfortably work in confined areas, in a kneeling or crouched position for extended periods of time.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
- Must be able to acquire a SIDA badge.
- Must live in the Denver, CO area.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)