The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible for all aircraft maintenance activities assigned to them such as repair, servicing, and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframe, avionics and components in accordance with the appropriate manuals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags, and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures. Release aircraft for service in accordance with Aloha Air Cargo or contract carriers Maintenance Log procedures.
- Is a working member of the group.
- Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Crew Chief or Supervisor – Line Maintenance.
- To provide assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
- Makes certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed and correction action taken as warranted.
- Responsible for repairing, servicing and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframe, avionics and components.
- Accountable for the general up keep of ground equipment in support of all Line Maintenance activities assigned to them.
- Accountable for production and assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
- Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment thats used to service, maintain and repair aircraft.
- Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the Crew Chief, Supervisor – Line Maintenance or Maintenance Management personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Must possess valid drivers license and current Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Two years A&P experience preferred. • Previous electrical and avionics experience desired.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled
This position has a pay range of $29.96 to $35.31 plus $6.00 for A&P licenses.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Comprehensive insurance programs including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-provided benefits such as life insurance, short and long-term disability, and an employee assistance program
- Competitive 401k match program with zero vesting period
- Annual bonus and salary review programs
- Competitive paid time off, personal days, and federal holidays
- Reimbursement benefits for fitness, transportation, and tuition up to $5,250 annually
- Plus, other employee benefits and appreciation events throughout the year.