Who we are:
AerSale® is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale®, AerTrak® and AerAware).
For more information, visit us at www.aersale.com.
What we Offer:
- Sign On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- 100 Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Reimbursement (related field)
- Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays and 15 Paid Vacation Days annually
JD Specifics Order:
The apprentice will complete in-class training and on-the-job training in aircraft maintenance. This will include items listed in the AerSale MRO FAA Approved training program specifically the OJT portion. This includes Servicing, removal and installation of parts and components, repairs to the applicable FAA approved or accepted technical data. Data includes Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Orders, ADs, Service Bulletins, Customers GMM etc. Based on prior experience will have less oversight from the trainers and have more ability to work under the supervision of his Lead. In some cases, the Lead is also a designated trainer.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. In some cases, exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis and under the discretion of AerSale, Inc.
- Prior aircraft maintenance experience is required, this can be military experience or experience from other countries with approved letter from the aviation authority. In some cases, exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis and under the discretion of AerSale, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following directions from Trainer or Designated trainer in regards on the job tasks.
- Performing all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensuring complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensuring that all maintenance performed is in an airworthy condition.
- Maintaining the premises of the Repair Station in a clean and organized manner.
- Completing OJT forms and turning them into the training department daily.
- Required to obtain A&P Certification once the required amount of OJT has been fulfilled.
- Performing additional duties as requested by his / her immediate supervisor or other management personnel.
Abilities and Skills:
- Mechanical skills and abilities, critical thinking, and organized.
- May be required to bend, squat, sit, stand, walk, crawl, work in tight spaces and handle objects.
- Occasionally required to push/pull, stack, reach above shoulder level or carry light-weight materials up to 50 lbs.