Note: This is a Direct-hire position. To speak with a Recruiter directly, please call Christel at (702) 506-0813
Our client offers benefits that make life better:
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- 401(k) with 100% company match; up to 5% vested
- Paid Time Off accrual starting on day one
- Bonus opportunities
What makes a good fit:
We love people who take pride in their work and being collaborative with their team. We work together and support each other. We’re very team oriented too and that is greatly valued. We also believe in getting the job done, whatever it takes and that’s a work-ethic that is often hard to describe. We love that too —it’s what makes us great partners and teammates to each other. We are respectful of each other and who we are, and welcome people from all walks of life and give everyone open access to learn and build skills. If this sounds like a great fit for you, we hope you apply and join us.
This position is responsible for Mobile Service Team activities on gas turbine powered aircraft, technical troubleshooting, problem solving, engine changes and engine repairs in the field. 5+ Years' Experience on any of the following engine lines is REQUIRED: HTF7000, CF34, CFE738, TFE731, GTCP36-100, GTCP36-150, M250, PW200, RR300, RE100, RE200, PW300, PW500, PT6A, JT15D, PW100, TAY, SPEY, BR710.
The incumbent can be based anywhere in the United States, as long as it is within an hour drive of a Major U.S. Airport.
(Not listed in order of importance. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Perform inspection, airframe interface, ground operation, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair of engines and related accessories, as installed in customer aircraft per manufacturer's instructions.
- Accomplish duties in a manner that presents an image of professionalism to the customer and their agents that is the embodiment of service assistance in conforming the results to the manufacturer's approved modification specifications in engines and related accessories.
- Proficiently perform the attachment of Powerplant "Quick Engine Change" components and installation of the powerplants in the aircraft as well as the installation of propellers, governors, and engine related accessories.
- Monitor tooling calibrations for any equipment used to perform designated tasks.
- Perform any appropriate inspection they are certified to perform following completion of engine repairs and modifications and the inspection of powerplants following their installation into the aircraft for final acceptance and release to service.
- Make airworthiness determinations and providing suitable certification for the work performed including the Final Inspection and “Release to Service” of any work accomplished within the Repair Station's Rating either at the Repair Station or at any other location.
This position Dispatches from Home! REMOTE!
Preference will be given to incumbents from CA, CO, TX, FL or NY - MUST live within an hour of a major airport.
$5k Sign on Bonus for A&P Mechanics with 3+ years of Corporate experience!
Guaranteed pay for 40 hours per week, even if you're not working!
Over 40 hrs = Time & a half
Over 60 hrs = DOUBLE TIME!
Pay is D.O.E. & will be determined by hiring manager