LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Inspector for an opportunity in Moses Lake, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for a wide range of inspection functions supporting materials, sheet metal, composites, process and assembly operations. Follow programs, documents, drawings, specifications and quality standards to perform inspection functions. Perform audit/surveillance/measurement/inspection of all sheet metal/composite parts/assemblies according to specifications, processes and procedures. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specification, process and procedures.
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
- Experience working with Quality Management System Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge of Company Policies, Procedures and Specifications
- Overall working knowledge of production processes
- Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computing skills
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
- Maintain certifications as required
- Plan own sequence of operations
- Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
- Verify that tools are qualified
- Prepare and maintain Quality records
- Work across equivalent or lower level Inspector job codes as required
- Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly, Composite, Metals, Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic classifications