***$2,500 Relocation Assistance, Equal Time Off Schedule***
THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for an Aircraft Mechanic II to work at our Coupeville, Washington base of operations. This is a 7 day on, 7 day off schedule.
Please visit our website at www.lifeflight.org/careers for more information and to apply!
The Aircraft Mechanic II provides onsite maintenance support for Life Flight Network (LFN) aircrafts including management of base inventory, planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance, maintenance of the base library and LFN owned ground support equipment. The Aircraft Mechanic II is also responsible for aviation maintenance including assisting in planning, evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining services for LFN in compliance with LFN’s FAA Part 135 air carrier certificate.
All Aircraft Mechanic II candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Aircraft Mechanic II - Benefits:
LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 5% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment