- Two years or more of disassembly experience required; heavy maintenance or military experience may be considered as well
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of experience to repair engines and general mechanical maintenance of moderate difficulty required to meet the assigned customer order.
- Having access to your own tools is highly encouraged, but basic hand tools are available from the company.
- Must be able to successfully pass FAA-approved alcohol, drug, and background checks
- Must be able to work comfortably outdoors, in high/low temperatures, and high noise-level environments
- U.S. person or lawful permanent resident (green card holder) preferred due to ITAR regulations.
- Subject to post-employment random alcohol and/or drug testing.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Licensed Mechanic is preferred
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
Must be able to walk and stand on level or inclined surfaces for extended periods of time throughout the day.
Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows and knees and reach above and below shoulders.
Ability to lift/carry/push/pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
The environmental characteristic for this position is an aircraft hangar, warehouse setting, and outdoors. Candidates should be able to adapt to the environments listed. There may be momentary exposure to high noises, exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents, and Personal Protection Equipment may be required for certain tasks. This position must be able to work comfortably outdoors and may be exposed to heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions