DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Promoting safety in all areas by ensuring that all instructions pertinent to safety are properly observed;
• Accomplishing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with policies, procedures and specifications as set forth in the Company&39;s and the manufacturers’ manuals and with provisions of the Federal Air Regulations;
• Signing, recording and assuming responsibility for all work he/she performs as described in the RS manual;
• Maintaining an attitude of alertness concerning possible unsafe or hazardous practices by him/her or other personnel which might be injurious to personnel or property;
• Reporting all hazardous practices and equipment to his/her Hangar Lead and/or the 145 Repair Station Manager;
• Using all Company tools, parts, equipment and materials properly and efficiently;
• Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area to include personal and shop equipment;
• Providing a detailed and complete report of work progression for tie-in with his/her relief if work is to continue to a following shift;
• Staying current on manual changes, policy changes and rules concerning general conduct;
• Ensuring the Hangar Lead is immediately aware of aircraft irregularities (i.e. major maintenance discrepancies, project schedule delays, record discrepancies or emergencies);
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Valid FAA A&P license required;
• Must be available to work overtime as required;
• Previous training or experience with company specific airframes preferred;
• Must be able to operate MS Office Suite and some Web-Based Computer Programs, (Excel, Word, and Outlook);
• Must be detail oriented, a fast learner, and be a self-starter.
Bristow Group will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.