BOEING AIRCRAFT Assembler D (NON-LICENSED) - San Antonio, Texas 23254
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanics for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform production installations, maintenance*, preventative maintenance** and alterations*** on aircraft structure, systems and sub-systems, including electrical and avionics on standard or experimental certificated aircraft. Troubleshoot, inspect, test, repair, service aircraft and engine systems to prepare aircraft for flight.
- Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures.
- Perform audit/surveillance of all manufacturing and quality assurance processes, according to specifications, processes, and procedures. Perform functions such as: Customer/FAA Coordination, Configuration Change Verification, Conformity Inspections, Airworthiness Inspections (including Pre-flight and Post-flights), Corrective Action and Investigations. Initiate and document any nonconforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies, or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes, and procedures.
- May perform Aviation Maintenance Technician tasks in order to obtain and maintain knowledge, skills and required certifications.
Associated Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use technical specifications, sketches, manuals, drawings, engineering instructions and FAA forms and publications to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintains Company and FAA required records and inspection forms.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Plan and organize the sequence of your own work package in such a way as to promote safe, efficient operation and meet predetermined schedules in a timely manner.
- Operate any and all types of information systems required to perform assigned tasks. Including but not limited to Company WEB based systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Interpret and perform to the requirements of airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters and other approved/accepted data.
- Apply applicable mathematical calculations to setup and use precision measuring tools, to measure gaps, heights, angles, hole diameters and depths.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses and permits as required for assigned work.
- As assigned, exchange information with suppliers, customers or other company representatives to explain or demonstrate operations, tests or difficulties.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 7 or more years experience
- B737 experience preferred
- 737 field experience (preflight/post flight) with an avionics background proficient in testing/troubleshooting preferred
- Previous engine run experience on CFM type engines and/or flight line experience with an airline/military prefered
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)