Summary of Position:
Performs inspections of aircraft, or parts during modifications, installations, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety, and conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements.
Return aircraft and aircraft parts to service.
Interprets and conforms work to electrical and structural drawings. Ensures work is accomplished in accordance with FAA regulatory procedures and specifications.
Reviews data for major alterations, repairs, and completes, files FAA Form 337. Submits FAA Form 337 and data package to FAA for field approvals when required.
Review of completed work orders.
FAA and EASA Airworthiness Directive research.
Prepares data package for aircraft certifications.
Creates and signs Logbook entries to return aircraft to service.
Interface with FAA.
Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years quality control inspector experience on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 environment are preferred.
• 5 years hands-on turbine helicopter maintenance experience.
• Agusta A109/A119/AW139/AW169 experience is a plus.
• Strong Avionics background a plus.
• Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc to determine and sign off safety, airworthiness, or conformance requirements.
• Must be pro-active, team, and detail oriented.
• Must have a good working knowledge of 14 CFR part 145 regulations and related areas.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
• A&P license a must, and an Inspection Authorization rating is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability