Fuel Cell/ Structures Mechanic- Moss Point, MS
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Aircraft Structures Mechanic, in Moss Point, MS.
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble and make major assembly structures such as fuselage panels and bulkheads, and structural subassemblies such as rudders, flaps, and stabilizers.
- Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures.
- Performs such minor part-fitting operations as filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and reaming.
- Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes to structure.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Must be comfortable to be in confined spaces and use of a respirator.
- Will be applying sealant in fuel tanks with some structures
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)