Full Time Avionics Maintenance Technician to work in Marathon, FL
Monroe County Sheriff‘s Office Florida Keys •
JOB SUMMARY: To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and installation of aircraft communication, navigation and electrical components. Strong electrical background. Part 135 experience, A&P License required, Sikorsky S76 or Helicopter experience preferred.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical malfunctions according to standard shop practices using equipment needed to troubleshoot components.
- Perform repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components.
- Install electrical and electronic components
- Perform other related duties as required on aircraft.
Pay dependent upon experience, salary negotiable.
- Identify malfunctions, remove, repair and installation of aircraft communication, navigation and electrical components. S
- trong electrical background.
- Part 135 experience
- A&P License required
- Sikorsky S76 or Helicopter experience preferred.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)