General Aviation A&P Mechanic - Piper, Cessna Piston Aircraft
Aviator College •
Aviator College is a flight school located in Fort Pierce Florida, and we are looking for mechanics experienced in general aviation.
Our 40 aircraft fleet is comprised of Piper Warriors, Piper Archers, Cessna 172's, and Beechcraft Duchess'.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete squawks written by the PIC in a timely manner, then return the aircraft to service.
- Clearly write the work performed on a discrepancy sheet.
- Perform 100 hour inspections when they are due.
- May be asked to travel within one of our aircraft to an off sight location for a maintenance issue.
- The work environment is fast paced due to nature of a flight school.
- Must be able to work as a team player and have good communication skills
Qualifications and Skills required:
- A&P certificate is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United Sates.
- Experience is preferred but not required
- Pay will be based on experience with Piper, Cessna piston aircraft
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must be able to life over 50 lbs.Basic computer skills
- Read and write in English
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)