- Responsible for ensuring that aircraft and equipment is functioning safely and efficiently
- Service, repair and overhaul various aircraft components and systems including airframes, engines, electrical and hydraulic systems propellers, avionics equipment and aircraft instruments
- Perform full system checkouts on all aircraft systems
- Perform complete servicing of aircraft
- Disassemble and inspect airframe and other components for wear, cracks, security or other defects. Repair or replace defective parts then reassemble and install in aircraft. Perform preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections
Note: Potential to become a permanent employee.
- Eight (8) years of documented experience performing aircraft maintenance on DHS/DOD rotary-wing aircraft, specifically H-64 platform (ideal is AH-64). Current A&P license a plus but not required.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be capable of wearing cumbersome PPE for Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) operations
- .Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
If interested please call 951-744-0053 ext. 118 or email email@example.com
Job Ident #: