Candidates applying should possess the following requirements -
- must possess a valid Airframe & Powerplant Certificate
- 2 years of Rotorcraft experience desired. MD 500 D/E Rotorcraft experience a plus
- Must be able to perform sheetmetal repairs, electrical troubleshooting and corrections, drivetrain and powerplant fault isolation, corrections, repairs, component replacements, rotor dynamic smoothing and balancing, scheduled and unscheduled inspections, corrosion control, aircraft cleaning and general upkeep.
- be permitted to work in the U.S. or be a valid U.S citizen
- must possess a full set of basic standard SAE mechanics hand tools
- basic computer skills
- must possess the ability to read and comprehend manufacturer's publications
- be able to work well independently or in a team environment
We offer full benefits and a 401K package. EOE.