Sheet Metal - WV Hot rate
HSGI, Inc. •
The Sheetmetal Technician II works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate, and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision
• Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
• Use complicated schematics/blueprints, engineering drawings and technical instructions to safely perform sheetmetal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft
• Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions
• (CRJ, ERJ ,Boeing. Airbus
• Sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience
• Knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling)
• Experience in aerospace industry required
• Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
• MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Travel Pay, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)