Lead Aircraft Mechanic- SBD
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
Lead A&P Mechanic - Heavy Maintenance
Station Manager: William Foster
Responsible for aircraft maintenance. To ensure all aircraft maintenance is performed in compliance with FAA, manufacturers, and company requirements. To provide guidance and leadership over the A&P functions of the station. Has the authority of the station A&P Lead to schedule / adjust the shift of A&P Mechanics for the accomplishment of immediate company goals.
- Overhaul, maintenance, and repair of airframe components, powerplants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with Company manuals, manufacturer's manuals, including policies, procedures, Service Bulletins, Airworthy Directives, and Service Work Orders.
- Lead Mechanics will be required to monitor and provide guidance for tasks, company processes/procedures, sign for work accomplished and Buy Back for those assigned to Lead.
- The Lead Mechanic must be able to work as a team leader.
- The Lead Mechanic in performing his/her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working environment.
- The Lead Mechanic should monitor the stations requirements such as housekeeping duties and ensuring those assigned are policing his/her work area or repair and maintenance of company property.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Supervisor or higher management.
- Attend all Company training classes as assigned by the Accountable Manager and training department.
- Airframe and Powerplant License - REQUIRED
- Five years of previous heavy maintenance experience preferred.
- Experience and training on A319, A320, A321, B737 and B767 aircraft preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical, as well as an FBI criminal background check.
Pay: Based on Experience
Competitive Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)