Line Maintenance Supervisor: ILN
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
Provides direct Supervisory control and direction to personnel. Performs and recommends management actions related to hiring, scheduling, discipline, employee development, training, coaching, mentoring and termination. Responsible for the safety, compliance and profitability of the ILN line station.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe & Powerplant licenses
- 5 years experience in transport category aircraft line maintenance
- Knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 repair station operations
- Working knowledge of accounting and budgeting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
- Degree in business management or related technical field
- 2 years project management experience at FAR 145 repair station operations
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)